Stand Fast is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Man at Arms class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Stand Fast Information
- Hero (Class): Man at Arms
- Rank: Requires the hero to be positioned on team front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Man at Arms hero, on himself.
- Acquires the Block Positive Token that can be triggered twice, and at the start of the turn on the next round, gain an additional Block Positive Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Stand Fast Skill Guide
Stand Fast, another support skill that makes you the ultimate tank! Upon triggering this skill, it grants the Block token effect twice, and on your next turn, it grants another Block token. The Block token negates any incoming enemy effects by -50%.
How to Unlock Stand Fast in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Man at Arms' Lore.
Stand Fast Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.