Steak & Spuds
Item Target: 1 Target
Item Effect: Restores 30% HP, +10% DOT Resists
Steak & Spuds is an Inn Item in Darkest Dungeon 2. Inn Items is an item category in Darkest Dungeon 2 that can directly benefit your heroes, to restore health, reduce stress, and give heroes different buffs and other effects. It can also provide resistances to Bleeding, Blight, Burn, Stun, Debuffs, or Disease status effects. Inn Items can also sometimes increase the level of affinity between heroes to help improve their relationship.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Steak & Spuds Information
- Item Type: Inn Item
- Item Effect: ???
- To view Inn Items in your party's possession, open the inventory by pressing "I" and then select the Inn Items filter. To use an Inn Item, click the item in the inventory, then click and drag on the target hero. Items may affect 1, 2, or even all 4 heroes at once.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Steak & Spuds Restriction Guide
Not all Inn Items can be used, it will depend on whether the hero has negative effects bestowed upon them. These are the Quirks and Diseases you get from combat encounters. Players will see an extra field when they drag their Inn Item over the hero and it will show "BLOCKED" and therefore, you cannot use that Inn Item for that hero. The following restriction/s for the Steak & Spuds Inn Item in Darkest Dungeon 2 are as follows:
How to Get Steak & Spuds in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Profile Level Requirement to Unlock: Player Profile Level 19
- All Inn Items are randomly rewarded for each successful expedition.
- The main factors to obtain Inn Items are rewarded by meeting goals of an expedition (goals such as keeping the flame of the stagecoach at a certain level, avoiding the hospital, etc.), rewarded from successfully winning enemy encounters (enemy road encounters or enemy route encounters), road interactions such as helping out NPCs such as the "Desperate Few", and purchased from merchant NPCs such as the Hoarder, the nurse at the Triage, and the Provisioner at the Inn.
- To unlock more Inn Items that become available to be rewarded across your run, players will need to reach a certain Profile Level in order for the hero to become available in your next run. By doing this, players will need to gather Hope resources which is used to increase the Profile Level. Earning Hope is done by performing well on a run, and several factors increase it such as meeting certain goals of a journey you embark on, as well as winning enemy encounters.
Steak & Spuds Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 notes, tips, and other trivia.