The Burning Stars
The Burning Stars is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Occultist class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 The Burning Stars Information
- Hero (Class): Occultist
- Rank: The Occultist hero must be positioned on team ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: The skill can target a single enemy unit on any rank.
- Targeted enemy unit gains the Combo special Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 The Burning Stars Skill Guide
Another unique skill of the Occultist requires the hero class to have at least more or equal to 2 tokens of the Unchecked Power token in order to best utilize The Burning Stars skill. It has high damage, high CRIT chance, it can also ignore enemies that are buffed with the Block Token and it also applies the Combo Token.
How to Unlock The Burning Stars in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 4 of the Occultist's Lore.
The Burning Stars Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.