Thrown Dagger is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Thrown Dagger Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: Hero must be positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can only target a single enemy unit that are positioned on ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- This skill ignores the effect of the if the Grave Robber is in .
Darkest Dungeon 2 Thrown Dagger Skill Guide
A ranged skill where the Grave Robber throws a single large dagger. This is effective if you are wanting to snipe enemies that are ranked at the back or by finishing off enemies that have low health or at Death's Door. Normally, this skill ignores enemies that have the Guarded token, and if you have the Stealth effect, it also ignores enemies that have the Dodge token.
How to Unlock Thrown Dagger in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Grave Robber hero class.
Thrown Dagger Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.