Toe to Toe
Toe to Toe is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Toe to Toe Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: Hellion hero must be positioned on team ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: Toe to Toe skill of the Hellion hero can only target a single enemy unit positioned on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Causes the Hellion hero to move 1 rank forward, becomes unmovable with the Immobilize Negative Token and taunts enemies with the Taunt Token for two instances.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Toe to Toe Skill Guide
Toe to Toe is a good melee and movement ability that can be used if the Hellion hero class is pushed back at lower ranks and if you want to reposition yourself back at the front. By triggering this skill, she moves up 1 rank forward, applies the immobilize token which stops her from being moved from the new position she is in, and taunts enemies for the next 2 rounds. This skill requires the Hellion to be in the front or mid ranks of the team and can only choose to attack one enemy that is positioned in the front ranks of 1 or 2.
How to Unlock Toe to Toe in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Hellion hero.
Toe to Toe Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.