Tracking Shot is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Tracking Shot Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: The Tracking Shot can be used by the Highwayman on any rank position he is on.
- Target: This skill can only target a single enemy unit that is positioned on ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Ignores the enemy target that is buffed with the Dodge Positive Token and removes the effect.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Tracking Shot Skill Guide
The Tracking Shot skill is useful at disabling enemies that are buffed with the Dodge token. In order for this skill to be used, an single enemy that is positioned at the back ranks 3-4 of the enemy team must have the Dodge token active. Upon using it against the enemy, it removes the Dodge token, allowing your team to attack the enemy if needed.
How to Unlock Tracking Shot in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Highwayman hero class.
Tracking Shot Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.