Uppercut is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Bounty Hunter class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Uppercut Information
- Hero (Class): Bounty Hunter
- Rank: The Bounty Hunter hero must be positioned on team ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The skill can target a single enemy unit on ranks 1 or 2.
- A melee attack that deals decent damage with 5% CRIT chance.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Uppercut Skill Guide
This move can be utilized by the Bounty Hunter if he's positioned at ranks 1 or 2 and can only target an enemy positioned at ranks 1 or 2 as well. This attack will inflict Stun on the chosen target and knock them back one rank. This Skill has a cooldown of 2 Turns.
How to Unlock Uppercut in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Can be unlocked at the Altar of Hope at the cost of 32 Candles of Hope.
Uppercut Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.