Skill Cooldown: 1 Turn
Target: , Ignores and Remove
Vulnerability Hex is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Occultist class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Vulnerability Hex Information
- Hero (Class): Occultist
- Rank: This skill can be used on any rank that the Occultist hero is positioned.
- Target: The skill can target a single enemy unit on any rank.
- Targeted enemy unit becomes inflicted with the Vulnerable Negative Token and removes any existing Dodge Positive Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Vulnerability Hex Skill Guide
This is another debuff skill that is used against an enemy target. The Vulnerability Hex skill of the Occultist has a cooldown of 1 Turn before it can be used again and it is best used to not only remove enemies that are buffed with the dodge token, but to also make them vulnerable that causes 50% more damage from a hero. It also ignores the dodge token that is activated, making the skill still work. This skill can be used on any rank position that the Occultist hero is on and can target any single enemy unit.
How to Unlock Vulnerability Hex in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 1 of the Occultist's Lore.
Vulnerability Hex Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.