Weakening Curse is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Occultist class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Weakening Curse Information
- Hero (Class): Occultist
- Rank: This skill can be used on any rank that the Occultist hero is positioned.
- Target: The Weakening Curse of the Occultist hero can target a single enemy unit on any rank position.
- Targeted enemy unit gains the Weak Negative Token for two ticks.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Weakening Curse Skill Guide
This is an offensive debuff-support skill that can be used to weaken an enemy's attack. The skill can be used at any position rank the Occultist hero is on and it can only target a single enemy unit on any position rank, it also has a cooldown of 1 Round before it reactivates. Triggering this skill applies the Weak Token that weakens the next enemy's attack by -50%. The Weak Token disables after attacking the targeted hero unit twice.
How to Unlock Weakening Curse in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Occultist hero.
Weakening Curse Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.