Whiskey Bottle

whiskey bottle inn item darkest dungeon 2 wiki guide 250px

Item Target: 2 Targets

Item Effect: -2 stress stat darkest dungeon 2 wiki guide 75px. 67% chance to increase affinity, 33% chance to decrease affinity.

Whiskey Bottle is an Inn Item in Darkest Dungeon 2. Inn Items is an item category in Darkest Dungeon 2 that can directly benefit your heroes, to restore health, reduce stress, and give heroes different buffs and other effects. It can also provide resistances to Bleeding, Blight, Burn, Stun, Debuffs, or Disease status effects. Inn Items can also sometimes increase the level of affinity between heroes to help improve their relationship.


Darkest Dungeon 2 Whiskey Bottle Information

  • Item Type: Inn Item
  • Item Effect: 2 heroes receive -2 stress stat darkest dungeon 2 wiki guide 75px. Selected heroes have a 67% chance to increase affinity or 33% chance to decrease affinity with each other.
  • Item Cost: 8 Relics.
  • To view Inn Items in your party's possession, open the inventory by pressing "I" and then select the Inn Items filter. To use an Inn Item, click the item in the inventory, then click and drag on the target hero. Items may affect 1, 2, or even all 4 heroes at once.


Darkest Dungeon 2 Whiskey Bottle Restriction Guide

Some heroes may have quirks or diseases that prevent them from using certain Inn Items. Players will see an extra field when they drag their Inn Item over the hero and it will show "BLOCKED" showing the player can't use the Inn Item on that hero.

The quirks preventing the use of the Whiskey Bottle Inn Item in Darkest Dungeon 2 include:

  • Resolution


How to Get Whiskey Bottle in Darkest Dungeon 2

  • Profile Level Requirement to Unlock: Player Profile Level 9
  • All Inn Items are randomly rewarded for each successful expedition.
  • Inn Items are rewarded from different encounters, or by purchasing them from a merchant using Relics.
  • To unlock more Inn Items across different runs, players will need to reach a certain Profile Level. Players may increase their Profile Level by earning Hope. Hope is given when a run ends, and is calculated by a series of factors including travel distance, battles won, removing items from the inventory, and several other factors such as area quests or defeating bosses.


Whiskey Bottle Notes & Tips

  • The Whiskey Bottle provides one of the higher stress reduction amounts per Inn Item. 



Tired of anon posting? Register!
Load more
⇈ ⇈