Wicked Slice is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Wicked Slice Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: Requires the Highwayman to be standing on ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: Can only target a single enemy unit that are on front ranks 1 or 2.
- The Wicked Slice skill damages and ignores 20% of Death RES.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Wicked Slice Skill Guide
A melee attack skill where the Highwayman uses his shortsword to slice enemies in the front rank. This skill requires the Highwayman to be positioned in the front ranks 1-3 of the team.
How to Unlock Wicked Slice in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Highwayman hero class.
Wicked Slice Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!