Withstand is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Withstand Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: The Leper hero skill can be used if he is positioned on team ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Leper hero, on himself.
- Apart from acquiring 15% RES to Bleed, Blight, Burn, and being Moved, as well as the Block and Taunt Tokens, the Leper gains and additional Block Positive Token at the start of his turn.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Withstand Skill Guide
A self-sustaining support skill that grants the Block Token for two instances, Taunts enemies, raises his RES to DoT effects such as Burn, Blight, Bleed, as well as the Move stat, lowering the chances of him being pushed back to a different position if an enemy uses a position-disorienting skill. Apart from all these effects that the Leper acquires, at the start of his next turn, he gains an extra Block Token. This skill can be used if the Leper hero is standing on rank positions 1, 2, or 3.
How to Unlock Withstand in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Leper hero.
Withstand Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.