Minor Sacrificial Host
Trinket Effect: + 20% RES, -10% RES
Minor Sacrificial Host is a Trinket in Darkest Dungeon 2. Heroes in Darketst Dungeon 2 can equip up to two Trinkets, and each piece of accessory provides buffs and effects when it is worn. It is highly important that each hero equip Trinkets in order to further increase their stats and to boost the resistances they are weak to.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Minor Sacrificial Host Information
- Class Trinket: Can be equipped by any hero
- Trinket Effect: + 20% RES, -10% RES
- Trinket Rarity Vague
This Minor Sacrificial Host Vague trinket increases the user's Blight Resistance by 20% and reduces Bleed Resistance by 10% when equipped. Blight Resistance protects a character from receiving poison damage over time from blight enemy attacks. It is the Minor version of the Trinket, Sacrificial Host, conferring lower resistance buffs at a lesser value. It can be used by any of the Heroes.
How to Get Minor Sacrificial Host in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Profile Level Requirement to Unlock: Player Profile Level 0
- All Trinkets are randomly rewarded for each successful expedition.
- Trinkets are rewarded from different encounters, by purchasing them from a merchant using Baubles, or by completing an area objective.
- To unlock more Trinkets across different runs, players will need to reach a certain Profile Level. Players may increase their Profile Level by earning Hope. Hope is given when a run ends, and is calculated by a series of factors including travel distance, battles won, removing items from the inventory, and several other factors such as area quests or defeating bosses.
Minor Sacrificial Host Notes & Tips
- This trinket is best used on a situational basis when fighting in areas where monsters are more likely to attack with blight.
- If the player has higher quality trinkets on hand, minor trinkets are best removed to free up space in the inventory.