Self: HP < 25%: Heal 33%
Absinthe is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Absinthe Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: The Grave Robber can be positioned on any team rank to use this skill.
- Target: Can only target herself.
- The Grave Robber must have less than 25% HP to use this skill if you need to recover HP. Otherwise, using this skill if her HP is above 25% grants the Speed token for the next round and applies the Dodge token for three instances.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Absinthe Skill Guide
This is a support skill where the Grave Robber drinks an anise-flavoured spirit that recovers HP and applies the Dodge token, where there is a 50% chance for her to dodge the next attack, as well as the Speed token that makes her act fast in the next round.
How to Unlock Absinthe in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Grave Robber hero class.
Absinthe Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.