Bellow is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Man at Arms class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bellow Information
- Hero (Class): Man at Arms
- Rank: The Bellow skill can be used on any team rank the hero is standing on.
- Target: Targets the whole enemy team.
- Any existing Riposte Positive Token on the enemy team is removed and decreases their SPD -3.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bellow Skill Guide
Bellow is an offensive support skill that can be applied to all of the enemies. It removes the any active Riposte token as well as reducing the Speed of all enemies by -3.
How to Unlock Bellow in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 1 of the Man at Arms' Lore.
Bellow Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!