Reflection is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Reflection Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Requires the Leper hero to be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Leper hero, on himself.
- Removes any existing Blind and Combo Tokens and reduces Stress by -1.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Reflection Skill Guide
Reflection is another support skill that is highly recommended for players to have in the Leper's equipped skills. This skill can be used infinitely but has a cooldown of 1 Round. The Reflection skill is used to remove the Blind and Combo Tokens, as well as reducing his own Stress Level by -1. This skill can only be used if the Leper hero is standing on rank positions 1 or 2.
How to Unlock Reflection in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Leper hero.
Reflection Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.