Harvest is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Jester class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Harvest Information
- Hero (Class): Jester
- Rank: The Jester hero is required to be ranked on team positions 2 or 3.
- Target: Targets two adjacent enemies standing on enemy ranks 2 and 3.
- Applies the Bleed DoT Token. It damages the target's HP with 3 ticks once their turn starts.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Harvest Skill Guide
This is a useful melee attack of the Jester hero class which deals damage and the Bleed DoT against two adjacent enemies that are positioned on enemy ranks 2-3, killing two birds with one stone as what they say. The Harvest skill requires the Jester to be on team positon ranks 2 or 3 in order to use it.
How to Unlock Harvest in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Jester's Lore.
Harvest Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.