Skill Coodlown: 2 Turns
Pirouette is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Pirouette Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: Requries the Grave Robber to be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: This skill can target two adjacent enemies at the same time that are standing on enemy front-ranks 1 and 2.
- This skill has a cooldown of 2 rounds before it can be used again. Upon damaging the targets, it causes the Grave Robber to move back 3 ranks back, acquires the Dodge Token and becomes Dazed with the Daze Token for the next round.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Pirouette Skill Guide
A melee attack that is useful if you either start each match where you are positioned in the front ranks 1-2. It's more effective as an aggressive move if you want to attack two enemies that are also in the front ranks or you can use it as a move to reposition yourself at the back ranks where you can use your ranged, sniping skills. It has a good amount of damage and CRIT chance but it has a cooldown of 2 turns and inflicts the Daze negative status effect to her which skips your turn once. Apart from moving 3 ranks at the back, it also applies the Dodge token where there is a 50% chance for her to dodge the next attack.
How to Unlock Pirouette in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Grave Robber's Lore.
Pirouette Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.