Dead of Night
Target: Clear Corpse
Dead of Night is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Dead of Night Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: The Grave Robber can be positioned on any team rank to use this skill.
- Target: This skill can target any rank position of the enemy team and can only be used against an enemy corpse unit.
- Using this skill on a enemy unit corpse can recover her 33% of HP and applies the Stealth Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Dead of Night Skill Guide
A skill that clears out enemy corpses. This skill can be used at any position you are at, as well as targeting any corpse of the enemy. Upon clearing a corpse, it recovers 33% of HP and applies the Stealth token, where enemies cannot target you. A very useful skill to hide in the shadows as you plan your next move.
How to Unlock Dead of Night in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 1 of the Grave Robber's Lore for reflecting upon her past.
Dead of Night Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.