Solemnity is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Solemnity Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Requires the Leper hero to be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Leper hero, on himself.
- Recovers 33% of HP if the Leper's HP is < 33%. It also reduces the stress level of the Leper hero by -2.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Solemnity Skill Guide
Solemnity is a support skill that can only be used by the Leper. He is a hero who prefers to handle things himself and does not depend on the help of others. Triggering this skill recovers 33% HP and reduces his stress level by -2. The Solemnity skill of the Leper hero can only be used twice per battle encounter and can only be activated if his health is < 33%.
How to Unlock Solemnity in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Leper hero.
Solemnity Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.