Target: Shuffle, , (25%)
Disorienting Blast is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Plague Doctor class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Disorienting Blast Information
- Hero (Class): Plague Doctor
- Rank: The Plague Doctor hero class must be positioned on ranks 2, 3, or 4 for this skill to be used.
- Target: Disorienting Blast can only target a single enemy unit that are standing on enemy ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Causes the target to shuffle, either moving back or forward a rank position, becomes Dazed, and acquires the Weak Token which decreases their next attack by -50%.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Disorienting Blast Skill Guide
Another offensive yet support skill where the Plague Doctor throws a grenade that causes the Shuffle effect towards a single enemy target that are in the back ranks 2-4. The Shuffle effect is a rare effect that causes the target to move 1 rank either forward or backward randomly for a set amount of turns. Apart from the Shuffle effect, it also applies the Daze effect that causes the next turn will be delayed to the end of the Round and also lowers the attack. A useful skill to confuse enemies, especially those who seem to be strong.
How to Unlock Disorienting Blast in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Plague Doctor's Lore.
Disorienting Blast Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.