Grapeshot Blast is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Grapeshot Blast Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: Requires the Highwayman to be standing on ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can target two enemy units that are adjacent and positioned on front ranks 1 and 2.
- This skill does not have any other bonuses or effects. It only damages the targeted enemies.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Grapeshot Blast Skill Guide
Think of Graeshot Blast as an enhanced version of Pistol Shot. It targets two enemies that are positioned at the front rank of the enemy team and damages them both.
How to Unlock Grapeshot Blast in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 4 of the Highwayman's Lore.
Grapeshot Blast Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.