Fade to Black
Fade to Black is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Jester class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Fade to Black Information
- Hero (Class): Jester
- Rank: The Jester hero is required to be ranked on team positions 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: The Razor's Wit skill of the Jester can target a single enemy unit standing on enemy ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- The Jester hero moves 1 rank back and applies the Blind Negative Token to the targeted enemy unit.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Fade to Black Skill Guide
Another melee attack that cause the Jester hero class to inflict damage, he also moves back 1 rank, and applies the blind target to the enemy unit. It is best used against enemies that have low debuff RES. Similar to Razor's Wit, this skill is highly recommended to master this skill when you can so that the Jester can also apply the Combo token to the targeted enemy unit. This skill requires the Jester hero class to be on position ranks 1-3 and can target a single enemy unit standing on ranks 1-3.
How to Unlock Fade to Black in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Jester hero.
Fade to Black Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.