Double Cross is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Double Cross Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: The Double Cross skill becomes available to use only if the Highwayman hero is standing on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: This skill can only target a single enemy unit that is positioned on enemy ranks 1 or 2.
- Triggering this skill damages and causes the hero to acquire the Block Positive Token, as well as the targeted enemy unit to obtain the Vulnerable Negative Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Double Cross Skill Guide
Double Cross is another melee attack that deals damage, applies the vulnerable status effect token to the target, as well as activating the Guard token for the Highwayman. The Guard token decreases enemy incoming attacks by 50% while the Vulnerable token that the target has receives 50% more damage from the next hit.
How to Unlock Double Cross in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Highwayman's Lore.
Double Cross Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.