Firestarter is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Runaway class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Firestarter Information
- Hero (Class): Runaway
- Rank: The skill can be used by the Runaway hero on any team rank position she is standing on.
- Target: The Firestarter skill of the Runaway hero can target any hero unit on the team.
- The skill buffs the hero by adding the Burn DoT Token effect to their next attack on the targeted enemy unit. The Burn effect has a damage of 2 ticks and lingers for 3 rounds.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Firestarter Skill Guide
The Firestarter skill can be used in any rank position the Runaway is on, it buffs the hero by adding the Burn DoT Token effect to their next attack on the targeted enemy unit. It can only be used twice per battle encounter, as well as having a cooldown of 2 round before it becomes available to be used again.
How to Unlock Firestarter in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Runaway's Lore.
Firestarter Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.